Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey Rita & Charmin

Under the category of "you just would not believe it" -- Charmin has a storefront right on Times Square. The interesting thing is -- they're not really selling anything. I mean, it's not like you're going to stock up on toilet paper during your visit to New York City...After you take the LOOOONG escalator ride up -- there is a big room with maybe 40 different "doors". Behind each door is a toilet with a sink --completely stocked with every different kind of Charmin toilet paper. Really. I am not kidding.

There's a comedian, who greets people. And there are a half dozen "housekeepers" who check each little room before you enter. Then, there are places for "photo ops". Like this gigantic toilet...

One of my favorite group shots -- our first night in the City -- on our way back to American Girl...

Of course, I had to sit on the comfy sofa with the Hey Rita tote -- so we could rest...


Oh, yeah -- when I'M YOUR TOUR GUIDE -- you do not miss a thing in The Big APPLE..!!

P.S. -- My son Ross travels all the time, and "pack your own Charmin" is his #1 travel tip...

No comments:

Post a Comment