Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New York City Again -- Yipee!!

As unbelievable as it may seem -- I'll be in New York City AGAIN this weekend. My sister Deborah is taking her five girls (three daughters and two granddaughters) to NEW YORK CITY -- and I'm DE-lighted to be their tour guide. Yipee Kayee. Just in case Deb is reading this blog -- here's what the decorations inside Macy's look like:



AND, if we're lucky -- we'll go into the fabulous Takashima's Department Store on Fifth Avenue and we MUST USE THE LADIE'S ROOM...


When I was in New York two weeks ago, they had the scaffold up around the Christmas Tree...and when I get back from our fabulous weekend...I will have pictures of the DECORATED TREE!!


We will try to get on the TODAY SHOW -- Friday morning. December 4th. We'll be a big group 5 women and 2 girls -- you'll know us by the HUGE SMILES ON OUR FACES...

LOOK FOR THE HEY RITA TOTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment