Thursday, December 3, 2009

TODAY SHOW -- HERE WE COME!!

HEY -- I'M IN NEW YORK CITY!! TODAY we will be having dinner at the American Girl. tomorrow morning -- we're going to be standing at the fence of THE TODAY SHOW!!! Look for the Hey Rita TOTE...

My sister Debbie is REALLY INTO SEWING -- so we may have to visit the Garment District.


And we'll have to take our little girls to see MACY'S WINDOWS -- OF COURSE..


BE SURE TO WATCH THE TODAY SHOW ON FRIDAY MORNING...I'm hoping the Hey Rita Tote (and some of her friends) will attract Al or Meredith?? Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Rita,

    It sounds like you are going to have a blast in NYC going to the American Girl store, the Today Show and the garment district. I wish I found your blog earlier because I would have watched for you in the crowd.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete