Friday, October 30, 2009

Superior Threads at Quilt Market

Because I took AT LEAST A THOUSAND PICTURES at Quilt Market -- I'll be able to write about sewing, and inspirational projects for the next YEAR!! Here's a picture of Bob Purcell in his Superior Threads booth. That is some HEAVY STUFF to ship all over the country, people. And you KNOW what an inventory Superior brings to a show!! In this picture, he's directing me to an area where they're doing "demos":

I tried to get a complete picture of their booth -- the beautiful quilts for backdrop, the thousands of cones of thread...

I handed the camera to Mother Superior so I could get a picture of me & Bob:

On the last day of the show -- here's Mother Superior....hummm....an alter of thread? I'm pretty sure she's praying for 6:00 PM (closing)

No comments:

Post a Comment