Thursday, October 29, 2009

Quilters and more!

On the first day of Quilt Market, my friend Eileen Roche from Designs in Machine Embroidery stopped to say hey. Apparently, I woke her up when I sent a text messasge at 6:00 AM. Sorry, babe. I am so dumb, I don't even know how text messages really WORK...the truth is, I don't have any business owning a cellphone...
Eileen was delighted with my beautifully EMBROIDERED JACKET...

I was in the Schmetz booth with Rhonda. Kaye Wood, a Schmetz Designer, stopped in to share her "sewing story" -- and I got more pictures of her at the show...THERE MIGHT ALSO BE A VIDEO!!

This was a common sight at Market. Great quilting pattern, eh? Their booth was so much fun..I'm sure I have another picture of it....if only I could find it..

1 comment:

  1. Rita It sounds like you lost my video. Confess! Kaye Wood

    ReplyDelete