Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quilt Market AFTER

After blogging the pictures of "building the show" -- the next logical step would be pictures of the finished vendor booths. These were some of my best pictures -- but they in no way reflect the number of stunning booths in Houston, Texas. At times like this, I wish I was a better photographer...But I hope you can get the idea....this overhead view shows a very small fraction of the show floor...

I took hundreds of pictures of the show floor -- this is the Quilt In A Day booth..

And the beautiful Coats & Clark booth...

And the hands-on classes in the middle of the show floor...


My favorite booth at the show -- THE SCHMETZ NEEDLE BOOTH...







A coupla hard-working gals -- right before the show opens for the day -- Deanna & Nancy...
It is a beautiful show. THANK YOU QUILTS, INC!

No comments:

Post a Comment