Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chicago!!

Recently, I met my friend Marion for a few days of R&R in CHICAGO. Even though I've been to Chicago a hundred times -- everybody knows I'm a New York City girl. But maybe that's only because I have never REALLY been to Chicago!! Marion booked us a room at the Omni hotel -- and being right there on Michigan Avenue made ALL THE DIFFERENCE. We were a stone's throw away from Nieman Marcus, and Lord & Taylor. The buildings are amazing. The city was clean and beautiful. The flowers were AWESOME. During our Saturday morning walk, we stopped to have a bite at the Cafe in the park. Of course, we were accompanied by the Hey Rita bag....

The art installations in Millenium Park are stunning..

We stopped at several little shops -- and I had to at least pick up this great zebra bag. But, Hey RITA was never in any danger of being replaced...



No comments:

Post a Comment