Friday, July 2, 2010

Lillian's Summer visit

When Lillian was here a few weeks ago, I noticed that she smells EVERYTHING. I suddenly remembered Elliott did the same thing when he was a baby. I had completely forgotten how he always smelled his toys...his food....our visitors...

Here she is, smelling the long ears of the pink velvet ballerina I bought for her at the charity auction at Nancy's Sewing Weekend.

vcds
Lilly's little pink camouflage shirt says, "U Can't See Me". She thought it was so funny -- she just couldn't stop laughing...


This is a random picture -- sitting on the porch, with six hummingbirds buzzing around her head ...(they refused to get in the shot)...

The Ya Ya Stalkers -- Chris and Judy -- give me this gigantic pair of red sunglasses at the Go Red event. You've gotta wonder where they shop, eh? LILLIAN LOVES THEM...

This was the first visit when she had a room ALL TO HERSELF -- and she loved her new room. I am finishing up the final details -- t-shirt valances for the windows, etc. When it's ready -- I'll do a video tour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment