Monday, July 19, 2010

Jan's NYC Challenge

I received this update, along with photos, from Jan:

Hey Rita,

Here they are, pics of the NYC Mood Challenge "Jan's Hoodie"!! ! I combined the lovely flower knit with a hot pink sand washed rayon fabric. Then I did raw edge applique and hot fix crystals on the sleeve areas, overlapping the seams. The hood is lined with the hot pink. The knit has a lovely drape to it, so it can be belted too, for a softer look. I'm very happy with my creation!! It's even something I will wear!! Can hardly wait to see what my pal Bonne has done.........oh and Rita!....sorry, the mention of zebra stripes last week was just a diversion!! Ha ha ha!!!



The pictures of their finished garments will be posted tomorrow -- TOGETHER...!! YOU TWO ARE SOOO MUCH FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment