(Rita in Red) Here's the latest update from Bonne...I WAS SURPRISED AND FLATTERED BY WHAT SHE MADE...Now I'm eagerly waiting for Jan's pics...
I used the YA YA Sisters NY City Circle Wrap for my pattern. (On behalf of the Midwest Ya Ya Sisters -- I'd like to say THANKS!) I was concerned about distortion so I did all my embellishing before cutting it out....so by the time I was able to cut it I got in a bit of hurry - just couldn't wait to see what it would like...remember the saying "measure twice and cut once"? LOL!!! Need I say more :-) But then I'm sure you've never done that :-) I ended up with arm slits instead of the elongated arm hole shape shone in the directions...wasn't terribly comfortable!
photo B1: I wanted to add a few flowers to the solid black that I used for the reverse. I did some bobbin work by echo stitching some of the simpler flowers found on the printed side. I used YLI Candlelight in the bobbin and played with my settings to get flowers with different effects.
photo B2: Of course I had to use a few hot fix crystals on both sides of the wrap to add a pop when the light hits it. In my stash I found the perfect trim to add some fun at the hem line.
photo B3: It doesn't show well in the pics, but I used glitter spray to create a few more flowers on the black. I traced one of the flowers on the printed fabric to create my own stencil.
I may have gotten the pictures mixed up -- hey -- MY JOB AIN'T THAT EASY..!