Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Kim!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to my cousin KIM!! We usually do something together on her birthday, but since I am babysitting for Lillian today -- I can't even get a simple lunch on the table without burning something.

So -- we'll do something NEXT week -- before she goes back to school. (Kim manages a school kitchen). Here's one of my favorite pictures of me & Kim -- in front of my Christmas tree...


In this picture, we're working together to put on a lunch someplace...

Here's Kim with her oldest grandchild -- Dylan. I may be spelling his name wrong -- but here's what I know for sure. He has the best grandmother in the world -- and Lillian is lucky I'm trying to follow Kim's good example of extraordinary grandmothering...

My sister Deena and Kim -- again -- serving another lunch someplace...

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM..!! I am looking forward to our special day next week!! Lunch? Pedicures? Treasure hunting??
And, of course -- Kim is my MOST FREQUENT New York City traveling buddy. She was on the virgin voyage -- in 1997 -- when "the Little Girls Did The Big Apple". Then -- she took her daughter Carrie -- and we also went again with -- well, you get the idea. Any little excuse and WE GO THERE...

DO WE HAVE TIME??

No comments:

Post a Comment