Thursday, July 15, 2010

Creative Machine Photos

My friends on the Creative Machine Newsletter asked me what kind of sewing I'm doing right now. And I realized I've been LOVING THE HOME DEC projects. I wanted to post some pictures -- and it's easier to put them up here on the blog. My regular blog readers have already seen many of these pics...

For example -- this is a picture of me working on Emily & Elliott's ZEBRA walls for their guest room...
Speaking of zebra -- the next few pictures show the t-shirt valance in Lillian's room...

Who was the woman who handed me this little orange t-shirt at the Goodwill Store in Beaver Dam? SEE -- I told you I'd put it to good use!

I'll be posting a video of the finished room soon -- I LOVE THE VALANCE...

The biggest job I EVER tackled was making slipcovers for my porch furniture...and there are many pictures of them in the previous post on this blog...

This is part of the fabric-starched-fabric-wall treatment I put up in Lillian's little bedroom..

I cut up an old bedspread to make some bolster cushions...Landon thinks the room is pretty cool.



EVEN the porch has a striking tshirt valance

I have always loved this porch, and it's had many "lives"...there were the flamingo years...

I haven't exactly named this stage yet...but I really should. There is a lot of zebra...

Anyway -- WHATEVER YOU'RE SEWING -- ENJOY....

And thanks again for asking me to host the Creative Machine Newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment