Saturday, February 29, 2020

My Bathroom Game

It is just possible that the bathroom is the most overlooked room in any house. Hopefully, it's not the room where you go to visit with friends...that room is usually a solitary place....

The two bathrooms in my house are no exception.  They're small rooms...each with a vanity, white toilet and tub.  Nothing special.

But, for reasons I'm not gonna discuss (I understand TMI) -- people SPEND A LOT OF TIME in this little room.

 So, I try to make it interesting. 
The walls are full of The Story People....My favorite artist...
Brian Andreas
Years ago, Lilly said, "he's not a very good artist, but his words are okay..."
I have a collection of interesting rugs....
And a drawer filled with pens, chapstick, stickers, lego people,
There is ALWAYS a crossword puzzle...
OF COURSE -- magazines!  (Thanks, Val)
The perfect little book for the kids (THANKS, NANCY)
With a little poem on every page...


Some words from Brian Andreas...(which I think defines Ritaluck)....

Deciding everything is falling into place perfectly...

 as long as you don’t get too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly.

Lilly is right.  His words are pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment