Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Art of Homemaking THE END...sue

I often say this..."there may be somebody, somewhere, who is having more fun than me...but I don't know who..."

The Art of Homemaking Exhibit is over now...nothing but a distant memory...

But, ahhh...what sweet memories.

During the final week of the Exhibit, I gave several very special tours.
This beautiful piece was my friend Sue's favorite...
Sue is one of the best homemakers I know...also, a wonderful mother!!
We've been friends for over 50 years...and have shared many wonderful times.  Graduations, our children's weddings, grandkids...Well -- you get the picture.
After the Exhibit tour -- we went out for a special lunch.  And a LONG OVERDUE catch-up visit.
Oh, yeah -- the Axis Hotel -- Souffle pancakes and Eggs Benedict!!
The Friendship Quilt is surrounded by cross-stitch samplers...
I can't tell you where every one of my samplers came from....but chances are real good that I was junking with a friend when each one of them was purchased...also, my price point for a sampler is never more than $15....
Oh, yeah...there might be somebody -- somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment