Friday, February 21, 2020

Where did all the Aprons go?

I'm not bragging -- but I made FIVE APRONS in one day. Of course, Mary's wonderful pattern gets most of the credit.
http://www.marymulari.com/patterns/Crisscross-Apron

APRON #1; This one is mine!! Reversible, pockets on both sides, zebra fabric, sewing panel...WOW. It just might be the PERFECT apron!!
APRON #2: Made out of my last bit of IKEA fabric. John's sister Maureen commented on it (via Facebook) -- so I was DELIGHTED that I had enough fabric to make one for her.
APRON #3: Made out of a Mary Engelbreit fabric -- that used to be a CURTAIN. I'm sending it to Pennsylvania...for my friend Judi...who cooks ALL THE TIME.
APRON #4 and #5: My sisters Ronda and Deena and I all live within a mile of each other....and MONTHS can go by without getting together. So, this year, we're doing a new thing. Lunch once a month...and the next time, THEY BOTH GET AN APRON...
PHOTO COMING SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment