Tuesday, February 18, 2020

TMBC/LSD Neatness award...

You already know how much the four of us look forward to our Tuesday Mornings.

...but a WHOLE DAY OF SEWING?  Well, that's next level people...our new moniker for these amazing events is:  TMBC/LSD.

So awesome.  Tuesday Morning Breakfast Club/Library Sewing Day.

LOVE  LOVE  LOVE...
I set up the ironing station -- and GOT RIGHT TO WORK.
This is my "area". Gheesh...I am such a pig. Fabric scraps everywhere...thread...I take up four or five chairs...My sewing area is always a frightful mess.
Whereas -- at the other end of the table -- LP and Sandy are both working away....
And their area? Yep. Clean as a whistle. Pristine, even...
Apparently -- they pick up every thread as it drops.  BUT THEY MISSED THIS PIN..!!
Here's a great how to thread-your-needle tip. Put a white plastic spoon behind the needle. THIS REALLY WORKS. (Thanks, Marianne Fons!)
It's just possible I've overloaded my mini-grabbit
I decided to insert this embroidered panel on the zebra side!!  I LOVE IT...
Really.  This reversible apron went together SO FAST -- I might have time to make another apron today!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...
LP matched her pockets...they're almost invisible.
Sandy's reverse side is red.
My intention was to get a picture of the four of us...with our completed aprons...
But, then -- this happened....

No comments:

Post a Comment