Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Travel/Ronda

Gheesh...when I was looking at the pictures from 2012, of me and my sisters in Olympia, Washington -- I rediscovered gems...I think it's so much fun to look back at photos. I was snapped right back to the afternoon we met Gail at this beautiful water view restaurant...

I write so often about Rhonda Pierce -- this is my original Ronda...my sister....
Gail Brown Quigg had a FABULOUS DAY planned for us...
On our way home, we had just a few extra bags...(this was for just the TWO OF US)
Please note the painted bag at the front of the cart...
Hey, Seattle!! My guess is you were #1 in the sort-your-trash movement...(and, again, my apologies to Minneapolis for calling them pretentious.  I should have said vigilant...)
Our sisters trip was a huge success.
And nobody enjoyed it more than my sister Ronda...OH MY GOD, did we have a good time!!
Last week, Ronda and her husband Dean came over to my house to borrow a suitcase (or three or four).  They are going to Jerusalem. Changing planes in Turkey.

My painted rolling totes are off on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Holy Land.

I love the idea that my BAGS will be having this big adventure.  But I won't sleep for a week...

TRAVEL SAFE, people...

No comments:

Post a Comment