Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pinterest Is Great for THIS

As much as I object to the ADDICTIVE behavior of Pinterest and Facebook...they both have a place in my life.

ALL THINGS IN MODERATION, RIGHT???  And I'm just saying -- there is an appropriate time and place.  BE IN THE MOMENT...if you have other real, live people in the room, and you choose to go on Facebook or play an internet game -- you are sending a message.  Loud and clear.  They are not important to you...

Ironically, I'm going to make my point with a Pin from Pinterest...

I never posted really personal stuff on Facebook.  I want to live my real life, not a fake Facebook a one with people I don't REALLY know...

And I can't remember the last time I wasted two hours scrolling Pinterest. I decided that was valuable time I would never get back.

But I do use Facebook to share pictures, and Pinterest is great for finding new recipes, quilt inspiration, laundry room remodel ideas.

And, every now and then, if you need a lift or a laugh -- SURE....go there....



No comments:

Post a Comment