Sunday, April 11, 2010

Unusual Lamps

I love buying unusual lamps. And YOU KNOW I'M NOT KIDDING....Here are a few pictures of my special lamps:

One of my all-time favorites -- because of the three ORANGE globes in this lamp -- I had to completely repaint the room. This lamp is the reason ORANGE plays a major role in my house...($2.50 at an auction)


A gift from Elliott, this lamp captures my personality perfectly...and it enjoys a place of honor in my living room (I added the yellow coil, because -- well, why wouldn't I?).

Lillian's special light -- and inspiration for her "new room". At night, the green spiral has a bolt of light that moves...amazing...($4.38 at the Goodwill)

A 70's classic -- an actual POLE LAMP with pink and blue globes...($1.00 -- shockingly, I was the only bidder!)


You've got to admit -- these lamps have A LOT OF PERSONALITY. Really. What could be more fun?? I simply cannot imagine...

1 comment: