Friday, April 30, 2010

THE TODAY SHOW!!

I DID IT!! THURSDAY MORNING -- I GOT THE HEY RITA TOTE ON THE TODAY SHOW...


When Ann & I went on Monday -- we never even got close. Although Al Roker did walk around the entire fence -- and we got to SHAKE HIS HAND -- the camera never came to where we were standing...

I was hoping that there would be a smaller crowd on Thursday. AND I went earlier. I got there at 6:15 AM. The line was small...I was hopeful...

AND I positioned myself squarely in the MIDDLE of the fence -- with Dean & Deluca behind me. This seemed like the hot spot...

Well, there's lots more to this story -- and I'll put up many photos and even a little video -- when I get things organized and have a chance to unpack...

IT WAS SOO EXCITING...!! I hope you were watching it. My niece "tivo-ed" it for me -- so I hope to see it myself one day soon....

YEAH HEY RITA...(here she is on the oldest escalator in America -- at Macy's!)



And here's a picture of the Hey Rita with Jan Potter and Bonne Swett. I called them the minute I KNEW THE TOTE GOT ON -- and because of the time delay, they were able to watch...


HEY -- IT WAS A VERY EXCITING few days in New York City!! I'll have lots more to tell you -- with some GREAT PICS, TOO..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment