Monday, April 12, 2010

Fabulous carpeting AND Orange County shoes

When Clinton Iowa brought the REAL HOUSEWIFE, Vicki Gunvalson, to town -- the event took place at their newest biggest hotel. AND I LOVE HOTEL CARPETING.!! ISN'T THIS FABULOUS?? Does anybody know how I can buy this for my house??




Of course, I had to take one of my famous "shoe shots"...you already know which foot belongs to me (the pink and orange pedicure) -- Amy and Rachael both have cute shoes. But, you've gotta admit -- Vicki's assistant, Heidi -- TAKES THE PRIZE with her orange high heels...



OOPS -- I forgot to put HEY RITA in the picture. AND, of course, Heidi did her job and got Vicki's new book in this shot....

Seriously -- don't these shoes just about say it all? I mean -- ORANGE COUNTY is HOT, HOT, HOT...!! And they have the shoes to prove it...


We DID get a chance to ask Vicki questions...and, of course, I told her I'd be putting her picture (with the Hey RITA tote) up on this blog...

So -- if you could ask Vicki ONE question -- what would it be?

And what question do you think I ASKED???

2 comments:

  1. Wao what nice ladies shoes and its color so cool. thanks for sharing with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting to hear back about the carpet...but don't hold your breath. :) I adore hotel type carpet, too, and we have one small room with a lovely piece that looks Victorian. So many more beautiful selections of carpet when you shop the industrial section of carpeting.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete