Saturday, January 16, 2021

My WINTER T-shirt Sewing Project

I'm still hit and miss with the new blogger interface...and this post went up early...ugh...so, if it's a repeat for you -- sorry about that.  I'LL GET IT SOONER OR LATER...

The Dean update -- he got home Tuesday night.  Fingers crossed...so far, so good. His back brace seems to be doing it's job, and everything is staying in place. Also, his incision from the emergency twisted bowel surgery is mending nicely...and what they thought was MRSA wasn't...altho, that remains a mystery. 

***********

 About t-shirts!!  I forgot to get a picture of me -- wearing my favorite Christmas Dress. (a Frankensew project which included many t-shirts -- this one is on the center front, bottom of the skirt)...

But, you may remember the center front panel...I LOVE IT SO MUCH...
My Winter project is all about Man's (Woman's, too) Best Friend.
Turns out, I have about 30 funny doggie t-shirts...
Honestly...you know how I feel about dogs...
And, judging from the wide availability of funny dog t-shirts -- I'm not the only one!!
This particular little dog REALLY is this particular man's best friend..

 

Frankie Albert Sinatra Farro -- you are the best dog in America...!!

Tomorrow, you get the see the FINISHED PROJECT...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new cover photo. A great reminder for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete