Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Another Snow Day

I wanted to write about how my buffet project is coming along...but then -- THIS HAPPENED...


So far,we had about 6 inches of snow...and it's still coming down. At this point, it's soft and fluffy...sooo easy to shovel. So I need to get to it -- cuz if the snow turns to rain -- it all becomes a very slick kind of icy concrete...ugh...



The good news is I have all the proper attire. Parka with hood, heavy duty snow boots with a firm grippy bottom...waterproof gloves and a fleece facemask...


So -- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I cleared the steps, sidewalk and around the car...and put down some salt. But it's still snowing. And that's fine....but today -- is ALL ABOUT THE SNOW...ugh... 

 I think I'll make a pot of soup...

No comments:

Post a Comment