Monday, January 25, 2021

My New Rug

So, yes, it's winter...and we're in the middle of a pandemic....and maybe, just MAYBE, I've been doing a little bit too much shopping on the internet...But, just when I thought I've spent every possible nickel on Amazon...I DISCOVERED WAYFAIR..!!

OMG...OMG...OMG...

Obviously, I don't NEED anything from Wayfair. But, hey -- it's fun to look, right?  And I AM A SUCKER FOR AN INTERESTING AREA RUG..!!

This rug caught my fancy...and, hey, I'm looking or some inspiration for my vintage Buffet, right?

THEN I SAW this rug..!! And I could not help myself...at 2:00 AM, January 14, I placed my order...

And, as amazing as the internet is -- even I was surprised when my fabulous new rug was delivered to my door on January 16...!!

Really. It was like magic...

Here it is -- in my living room...!!

I LOVE THIS RUG SO MUCH...it will be the inspiration for my vintage buffet renovation project!!

 Oh, yeah -- THIS IS GONNA BE CRAZY GOOD...

1 comment:

  1. Great rug! Wayfair is a wonderful site. I've found great inspiration on it and also the perfect headboard!

    ReplyDelete