Monday, January 4, 2021

It's Lost, It's Found, It's Lost Again...

About Aunt Rozella's ring...

The Pittsburgh ring was also too small -- so I had to have it sized. I wore it every day for many years...then, I lost a lot of weight. Ugh. It became too loose....so, I put it away.

Recently, Lilly was going through my jewelry box, and she admired the ring. I tried it on -- and it magically fit! Damn...does that mean I've been gaining weight? Probably...

I don't wear a lot of jewelry nowadays -- but I have always loved that ring so I put it back into circulation.

On Voting Day, I got up and was delighted to have a PLACE TO GO that required WEARING A BRA...

Really. Since Covid -- who's wearing a bra??  It's like applying lipstick right before you have to put on your facemask...TOTAL waste of time and effort.

Anyway.  That morning, I got all dressed up -- proper underwear, an actual outfit -- with ACCESSORIES...and I put on Aunt Rozella's ring to go vote...

Our polling place is Boll's Community Center

After voting,  I ran some errands, finishing my big day at Walmart.

I'm not a fan of Walmart...and I HATE the fact that they had such an unfair advantage during the pandemic.  I also HATE the fact that they have replaced clerks with self-check-out machines.  Ugh.  

 But, on this day -- that's where I ended up.  The lines with REAL people working cash registers were very, very long.

So, I reluctantly went to the self-check-out place.

When I got home, I realized I was no longer wearing Aunt Rozella's ring.  It was gone.  

Again.  

Lost.  

I had no idea where or when I lost it...

Damn...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment