Monday, October 1, 2012

Blogging Questions

Yes, I know. For me -- this has been a SERIOUS BLOGGING BREAK...lol... Thanks for missing me. But it ain't over. Three things happened all at once.

1. I had to get a new computer. Not much of a learning curve there...

2. but that meant a new operating system. Windows 7 IS causing me some trouble.

3. The THIRD big thing was that they eliminated the old blogger interface. Which, quite frankly, is kicking my ass.  Bigtime.   I HATE BLOGGER.

What used to take me 20 minutes can now take an hour...hey -- WHO'S GOT THAT KIND OF TIME!!

Which triggered the fourth -- and biggest -- thing. When it started taking so much time -- I had to ask myself the big question.  Really -- why do I write this blog EVERY SINGLE DAY? 

It's a lot of time and energy.  Life's two most important components.  Spent here. 

I'm just sayin....    

1 comment:

  1. I think you should bring your computer and I can help you some night!! I love the new interface!

    ReplyDelete