Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cinderella Mirror

Let's just say it was A GREAT AUCTION!! Wow. Both Bert and I found treasure...IF the definition of treasure is:  Something you did not know you needed until the moment you saw it -- and then you realized you couldn't live without it...

OR -- it was such a huge bargain -- you had no choice but to BID ON IT...

In the case of this gold framed mirror -- this treasure was all about the BARGAIN...
But -- HOLY COW --  I had NO IDEA it wouldn't fit into the back seat of my car!! And I could not believe how heavy it was. It took two men to lift it onto the trolly so we could push it out to the car. Only to find out that there was NO WAY it was going to fit!!
I had no choice but to call in the reinforcements. Luckily -- Elliott was 10 minutes away with his BIG black van. Yippee. I am saved. Maybe I should take one of those mirror shots I'm so famous for??

So there I am -- wearing my new t-shirt maxi dress. Wow. This is a really wonderful, expensive mirror. I'll bet it's old. I can hardly believe I got it for $2.50. And -- OH MY GOD -- I can't remember the last time I looked at myself in a full length mirror. What a shock. I AM SO FAT. Wow. If I'd had this mirror twenty years ago -- maybe I wouldn't have accidentally gained those 100 pounds... Learn from my mistakes. Buy a mirror, people...

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH-- I NEED that Mirror LOL :) :) If you need a home for it, you know where to take it!!!

    ReplyDelete