Friday, October 26, 2012

Have Scrapple Will Travel

sEven though I live in Iowa and we are famous for our love of all-things-pork...WE DON'T HAVE SCRAPPLE HERE... So, having scrapple for breakfast is a treat I only get when I'm visiting Pennsylvania...and it is QUITE a special occasion.

On this day -- I was headed off for an adventure all by myself. My friend Kathy was in the hospital, recovering from her appendectomy...so I went to a local restaurant, based solely on their scrapple reputation...I had some tourist maps and books -- so I enjoyed my scrapple and planned my bonus day!!
With the help of my trusty cellphone navigator -- I WAS OFF...

I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of my ACTUAL rental car. I had reserved an economy car -- but they didn't have one in stock. So I got beautiful BIG, nearly full size ALTIMA...it was such a pleasure to drive over all those Pennsylvania mountains...
One of these days, I'm going to post ALL THE TREASURE that ended up in the trunk of that car!! Really, really amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment