Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MacKenzie Childs

On our very first day in the Finger Lakes area --we ended up here....at the Studio/Shop of MacKenzie Childs...

They have all the furniture and accessories set up -- I was so relaxed, I could have taken a nap in this big comfy chair...(I think it cost $8,000)
...

Can you imagine actually having this sink in your bathroom?

Of course, the MacKenzie Childs CHECK is everywhere you look...




This game table used chestnuts around the edge? Why didn't I think of that...?

We took the "tour"of the house -- note the roosters on top of the bed posts...

I'm taking a picture of myself taking a picture...


More about the house in a later post. Although I could never afford to buy MacKenzie Childs -- I got some wonderful inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment