Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mother Nature

I love New York City. I stayed up late last night, watching the terrible scenes of Hurricane Sandy -- the FRANKENSTORM that smashed into the East Coast...
At 2:00 AM, watching CNN and the live coverage of the water pouring into the subways --I looked back at some of my visits to that beautiful city...



This is a random shot of me -- STANDING IN FRONT OF MACY'S. Right on the corner of 34th and Broadway.  This is one of the places I always say you MUST VISIT when you're in New York City because then, every Thanksgiving, for the rest of your natural life, you can watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and say, 'I was there"...


And we are all praying for you, our New Yorker, New Jersey, New England friends...you are as tough and smart as they come...we are with you in spirit, standing on that corner...

Be safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment