Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Business or Pleasure??

This is a picture of a writer's conference I attended last year...I ALWAYS learn something at these events...
And it is GOOD FOR ME to get out of my Lazy Boy and blow the stink off...
Today I'm meeting up with Rhonda Pierce of Schmetz Needles. She's coming to my part of the world so we can attend a conference about understanding the NEXT GENERATION...
Rhonda and I both enjoy having our work meetings at distant locations...we've met at Reagan's birthplace, Las Vegas, Houston, Wisconsin, Quilting and sewing events, other shows, Pittsburgh...ALL OVER THE MAP, PEOPLE...
This was a picture of me at the Morton Arboreteum last spring... And TODAY -- our location is in Clinton, Iowa. If I'm allowed -- I'll try to take pictures... You will be surprised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment