Monday, October 8, 2012

Latest T-shirt Maxi Dresses

My latest t-shirt maxi dresses. I worked for a LONG TIME on this trio!!  John and I were going to Pennsylvania to visit his family -- and I wanted to make special dresses for his sister Maureen and her two daughters.   Maureen's is in the middle -- Marci (on the left) and Marissa(on the right)...
Maureen is one of the most outspoken people I know. And since her kids introduced her to Facebook -- these words are perfect for her....

Another design detail on the front of the dress was a huge "M". You know how I did this -- I simply put a piece of pink fabric behind the black -- stitched the lines -- then did the cutting while I was watching television.

Marissa is working in San Francisco right now...and I had a shirt with this great Golden Gate graphic...

On Marissa's dress -- although I planned to do another "M"...you can see I got lazy. I just cut some squares and strips instead. Still cute....waaaay easier...
Now -- if only I could find the picture I took of the them WEARING the dresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment