Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Music that moves you...

I just spent some time with a really beautiful friend in a really beautiful part of the world... Of course, it's always wonderful to do a leisurely catch-up with a close friend.

 Marion and I could've talked for days -- never running out of topics that made us laugh or think. Hey -- THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT, PEOPLE....

You'll see many pictures of our Girlfriend Roadtrip in coming posts...and I am a big fan of this part of the world.

No matter how old you are, or how much you think you know about a person -- when you really listen -- you always learn something new from each other.

Although I love music, I don't know much about it. Marion is a fan of Leonard Cohen. She had some of his CD's in her car. We were driving through upstate New York when I heard this poem for the first time. A Thousand Kisses Deep...wow...

The quality of the video is not great -- but it gets better. Stick with it -- the words are amazing...




WHAT A GREAT VACATION, Marion. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. For taking the time, for doing all the planning, for being such a great driver. It was an awesome vacation...simply perfection. I loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT. And Leonard Cohen is just one of the gifts I'll take away.... We were long overdue for a girlfriend road trip. AND WE ROCKED IT, GIRL...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment