Thursday, September 27, 2012

Trying again to be a BLOGGER...

Okay -- the NEW BLOGGER INTERFACE is back. And working every minute of the day to make my life miserable. I can't easily upload pictures, the text comes and goes, the breaks between pictures and text is hard to figure out -- I could whine about it for a week. (and I HAVE!)... But, because I received so many emails from people complaining about my "blogger break"-- I got up early this morning to give myself YET ANOTHER LESSON. It just isn't going good for me...

After a lot of effort -- I did manage to upload two random pictures. The first one is how the back seat of my car looked after my "treasure-hunting-drive-up-to-Madison"...Rhonda Pierce came out to the hotel parking lot to snap a picture.  There was a $3 car seat for the new baby (in excellent condition) -- and a $5 ball toss game that Cash got for his 6th birthday.  (when I got to his party, he asked me if I had a gift for him -- and I told him he could do a treasure hunt in my car...)
AND -- then -- I have been intending to write a blog post about my recent class reunion. Mostly, I wanted to brag about the "banner" I sewed for the event. Believe me -- it was a LOT OF WORK -- and not actually appreciated by anybody who attended. lol. Just like making a quilt, eh?? And one of these days -- I might actually take some pictures of the darn thing to put up here -- because it was pretty cool. But, as it turns out -- I only have THIS ONE PICTURE of the banner hanging at the actual party. So here's my best picture of the banner -- with me standing in front of it. Yes, I know -- I look great since I went back to Weight Watchers and lost another 80 pounds. I've never felt better...
 
No, OF COURSE THAT IS NOT ME. As a matter of fact -- I have no idea why the previous paragraph is all indented and I have no idea who the woman is...but if she graduated with me -- I am officially suicidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment