Saturday, September 15, 2012

Marci's t-shirt dress

I am making three maxi-dresses for our Pennsylvania vacation. John's sister Maureen and her two daughters -- Marci and Marissa.

Marci is a petite young woman...so is my nephew's wife -- Brenda. Here she is, all size 4 of her, modeling the dress in progress...


I TRIED EVERYTHING to get the picture to rotate. Sorry -- no luck. Can you see baby Oliver in the corner? He is the HAPPIEST little guy I ever met...and I didn't even realize how adoringly he was looking at his mommy...

I give up. You'll just have to turn your computer sideways to see the dress...lol...AND I have added another "word" panel in the back. It's from a Dr. Pepper shirt -- and since Marci has delivered her thesis, I thought it was perfect. The words say, "Trust me, I'm a Dr."...

Here's my favorite "t-shirt of the week"....and I'm saving it for a dress for ME...



No comments:

Post a Comment