Saturday, September 8, 2012

Another ROAD TRIP

This is a picture of the passenger seat in my car. Recognize the zebra car seats?? And if you see a thermos -- maybe you're thinking it's full of coffee...and is that a fast food bag?? This can only mean one thing...

ROAD TRIP!!


My special gift is turning a 3 hour drive into an all-day-saga. For one thing -- I have to check out every single rest stop...(in Dickeyville, Wisconsin -- the bathroom was spotless)...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE stopping in small towns. And in Mineral Point, Wisconsin -- there was A LOT to see and do...

Although, as you can imagine -- I am very easily entertained!!
By the time I arrived in Madison (8 hours later) for my meeting -- my car was alarmingly full. There was just SO MUCH TREASURE...holy cow....I have NO IDEA how I'm going to sneak it all into the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment