Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Visiting Ross

I can't believe Ross has lived in Baxter, Minnesota for three years and I've never SEEN WHERE HE LIVES. After spring Quilt Market -- I rented a car and OFF I WENT...He has a nice one-bedroom apartment in Baxter...



We went to see his friends -- and their BRAND NEW BABY BOY -- Landon...


Then, Ross's brand new baby -- named "Harley"...ugh...


Ross has a guitar area set up where normal people would place their table & chairs...

You won't be surprised to learn that I shot a little video of Ross playing the guitar. But he was such a PILL about it...moaning and groaning the whole time. When I said, "Ross -- I want to show your Dad a video -- would it kill you?" He said, "it could..."

My boys both march to their own drummers.....and I've decided to be proud of that...right...??

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. . . wonder whaer they learned to march to their own drumers? ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definately be proud. Like Mother, like sons I guess.

    ReplyDelete