Monday, June 28, 2010

Mark Lipinski at Quilt Market

I went to the Spring International Quilt Market to work in the Schmetz booth. On the first day of the show, I went to a lot of "schoolhouse" sessions. There are thousands of people, moving from room to room, for some fast-paced 15 and 30 minute classes...it's A ZOO...

Mark Lipinski wrote on his Facebook page that he was in a certain room -- and I received that on my phone (I am trying to embrace the technology) -- and HERE WE ARE!

When the show opened -- I realized that Mark was in the Northcott Fabric booth -- very near our Schmetz booth -- so we got to watch him in ACTION during the show. There were tv crews all the time, coming over to interview him...

Mark recently found out he is in end-stage kidney failure -- and right now, his kidneys are functioning at only 22% -- so he will need a kidney transplant. If you want to follow Mark -- please visit his blog: Mark's blog

I say this all the time -- but Mark Lipinski is the REASON I BLOG. And, now that I know how hard it is to really do -- I AGAIN BOW TO THE MASTER. Keep up the good work, Mark. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

And -- hey -- bud -- SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWW DOWN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment