Saturday, June 26, 2010

Quilt Market BAGS & TOTES

Here is another example of how THIS BLOG HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. No matter where I go, I'm snapping pictures of anything that interests me...because it's much easier to SHOW YOU A PICTURE than it is to write about whatever it is. At the Spring Quilt Market in Minneapolis, I was struck by the purses, bags and totes...sooo much personality:

I told you the inside of Nancy Jewell's purse was zebra stripes. You don't have to take my word for it -- here's a picture...


Then, hanging in the Brewer booth -- one of the bigget notions distributors -- I saw this great tote -- no doubt there is a PATTERN available...

Attending the actual quilt show -- this friend of Nancy's was carrying a distinctive purse...

Taking a much deserved break -- here's my friend Deanna Springer -- she and I are comparing TOTE BAGS. Deanna is showing off her NANCY ZIEMAN TOTE -- which is made from those cool Clover templates...have you seen them?



Yes, I know this doesn't look like actual "work" -- but Deanna and I are nothin' but business -- 24-7...

No comments:

Post a Comment