Thursday, June 17, 2010

Minneapolis Quilt Market

This is a GREAT picture of Nancy Jewell of Coats & Clark. Of course, the orange purse is FABULOUS -- but with the black & white skirt -- well, now we're really talking. AND the inside of the purse is zebra stripes...no kidding! Nancy and I had a little Pow-Wow about next year's Coats & Clark Charity Event...if you get the Expo newsletter -- there will be an exciting announcement VERY SOON...(sewexpo.com)



Many of you know Becky Keck from Expo. Here she is, in the corporate Bernina booth at Quilt Market. Hey -- there is NO END TO THE WORK, PEOPLE...


I'm pretty sure I had this lady write down her name so I could give her credit...but then, I did that with about 40 people...so now I'm clueless. But isn't her jacket wonderful? I wonder if it was Judy Fenton?? If you know who you are -- SEND ME AN EMAIL...I'd like to see what the front of the jacket looks like.


Quilt Market is always a good time for me to catch up with Expo speakers. Simon Haskins stopped in the Schmetz booth to say hello. I had orders from my sister Deborah to buy Magazine #23 -- because it has the NEXT Jenny Haskins quilt she and her club are going to start working on. AND I GOT IT AUTOGRAPHED!! YES, being my sister a good job...most of the time...

The Spring International Quilt Market ROCKED. There's so much buzz at that show -- about the new fabrics, what's happening in the industry, etc. I HAD A GREAT TIME...THANK YOU SCHMETZ NEEDLES...

No comments:

Post a Comment