Thursday, July 22, 2021

YES to Facebook!!

 Okay -- I DID manage to set up a Facebook page for the Art of Homemaking Auction

That's the good news.  I am currently uploading a bunch of pictures...

The BAD news is that I cannot figure out how to make the posts "shareable"...ugh...

When I hit the share button -- it will only let me share to the group pages I am administrator for.  (a defunct fund-raising page, the Ya Ya page -- where NOBODY GOES)...

So -- Laura -- what am I doing wrong?

Anyway -- as this thing is starting to take off -- and as the archaeological "Basement DIG" moves along -- I keep discovering more and more treasure...

At least 30 embroidered samplers.


A VHS tape of my niece's wedding (1996).  I told her she can only have it if she takes my piano....

I have ironed over 50 aprons...and they are hanging in three rooms of my house.

 

2 comments:

  1. Probably has to do with settings. Jim suggested copying the Auction page's address in the address bar, then pasting it in a message on your personal page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, girl!!

    I wish I had a piano; when I am going to play for church, I have to go over there to practice. Oh, well...maybe some day...if my living room grows a bit! LOL Maybe a keyboard...

    I saw your FB auction page and have liked it, so it should show up on my page, then all My friends will see it....

    ReplyDelete