Wednesday, July 14, 2021

My FrankenChair Project

Ok -- to review....I bought Chair #1 at a garage sale for $20....then, I bought Chair #2 at the Salvation Army. My plan was to have Ross marry the two chairs to create the PERFECT ARMLESS SWIVEL chair for our new house.  One that will actually GO with our perfect renovated vintage buffet.
Chair #1 started life with four normal legs...


Chair #2 was born with a swivel mechanism...
This is AFTER Ross cut off the legs, and attached the swivel attachment.
It was a little more complicated than he thought it would be (isn't everything?)...
I used an old sheet to make a pattern...
AND, like an old Indian or an American flag -- we gave Chair #2 a proper, flaming funeral...

1 comment:

  1. Good for Ross, getting that swivel base attached to your chair! Just think about all the money you saved (over that chair you saw at that furniture store)!!

    Can't wait to see what's next!!

    ReplyDelete