Tuesday, July 13, 2021

This Week.

Hey -- thanks for missing me,  Sorry about the blogging breaks...but I'M DOING FINE!! 

It's just that being a full time caregiver is -- well -- a full time job. John could not tolerate having a Comfort Keeper. So, for now, John goes with me everywhere -- WW meetings, grocery shopping -- even thrift store shopping. As you can imagine -- it's a new world for BOTH of us...

NOT TO MENTION, I'm packing up the house to prepare for our move in the fall. So -- with all that going on -- my blogging sometimes takes a back seat.

But, as life often happens, the days have taken on a certain rhythm. And I am grateful...I make it a point to have something to look forward to EVERY SINGLE DAY.  

For example, this week:

Monday: Carrie comes...

Tuesday: TMBC...

Wednesday: Lilly and Warren....

Thursday: I have a breakfast porch party with a few friends...Ross will come for supper.

Well -- you get the idea.

And -- every day -- THERE IS SEWING.

*********

I'm still loving Call the Midwife...and at the end of last night's episode, Mature Jenny said... 

"Nothing stays the same.  As things change, we must find a different way to do things."

 ....good advice, I think... 

 Tomorrow, I hope to post an update on my Frankenchair...

2 comments:

  1. So glad life has settled back into a rhythm (even though it's a new song), and that you have plenty of good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps in the future you can try a Comfort Keeper for John again; dementia seems to change day by day, and what works one time might not the next--and vice versa! In the meantime, you are figuring things out as you go along, you have some routines (which are comforting), and for you, sewing (ditto, only more so!) Prayers continue.

    ReplyDelete