Wednesday, January 8, 2020

My Christmas DRAWER

Although I joke that I mostly do "mugs and rugs" for Christmas -- there's actually A LOT MORE GOING ON...of course...

Like, for example, my giant set of plastic Christmas dishes.   I am sure both Lilly and Warren will remember all the meals they ate on these dishes...
It's a huge set...a dozen of everything: big plates, small plates, rectangle plates, bowls...
During the season, I sometimes make cookie cutter toast...
We used these dishes EVERY DAY after Thanksgiving...with Aunt Rozella's silver on Christmas Eve...
I also have plastic platters, glasses and cups.
And -- HERE'S THE BEST THING ABOUT ALL MY PLASTIC DISHES...They are the first things to appear....because they are easy to find...they're not buried with the rest of the Christmas stuff in the basement.

I don't have to "find the tub" holding the plastic Christmas dishes. They are kept in the kitchen...in the bottom drawer of the buffet...that giant drawer holds the plastic dishes, the glasses, the Christmas napkins AND the all-important Santa Hats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment