Friday, March 16, 2018

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

As you know, I am a big fan of theater. And I love taking the kids to the local high school productions. Just like Broadway -- some are better than others. But, unlike Broadway, a high school show is ALWAYS AFFORDABLE.

Recently, our local high school was doing "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe".  
My niece Amy, called to see if I wanted her to get tickets...
Because, her son, Garrett, had a leading role.
Gheesh...it seems like just yesterday, Garrett was sitting on my lap!!
I also bought tickets for the pre-show "Tea Party"
All the characters were in the decorated gym, ready for the play -- wearing their costumes...
These girls were all on stilts -- and they had mini-lights embedded in their skirts!!
The kids loved the different activity tables.
They played all the games...
Gleefully took pictures with the various characters.
Their favorite thing was the face-painting!!
It is always shocking to me how the kids can sit so patiently...
It was a WONDERFUL PRODUCTION -- and we had a really great time!!
WELL DONE, NORTH SCOTT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment