Saturday, March 10, 2018

Keala Settle

I am one of the millions of people who actually recorded the Oscars, instead of watching them live.

Because, of course, then I get to FF through the technical awards and commercials.

The other benefit of using my VCR (or, is it a DVR?) for my excessive television viewing is that, every now and then, something is SO GOOD, I get to hit the rewind button and watch it again and again...

I don't often go to the Movie Theater -- and even after rave reviews from my cousin Jackie and my friend Rhonda, I had not seen The Greatest Showman.

But then, I saw this performance on the Oscars.

I'd never heard of Keala Settle...but I know her now. And I'm pretty sure, after this movie, and this one song...her life will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment