Thursday, March 8, 2018

Spooners

Two or three years ago, I saw a mouse in the silverware drawer.

OMG

Phobia = an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Hummm...that could explain my reaction.  Apparently, mice are my phobia.  And since we live in the middle of a corn field -- it's kind of a constant battle in this house.

I could not tolerate the idea of mice walking on our silverware...so -- I took all of it out of the drawers and put it in "spooners" on top of the counter.

TAKE THAT, DAMN MOUSE..!!

I thought it was a temporary situation.
And, because I have SO MUCH SILVERWARE, I had to use cups, and vases...
But, this new system worked so well -- I started to actually collect "spooners"
Hey -- it's always good to have something NEW TO COLLECT, EH?

No comments:

Post a Comment