Saturday, March 3, 2018

Featherweight SPA DAY

As you know -- in 2014, I learned about the Featherweight for the first time, and IT CHANGED MY LIFE.

Since that time, my sisters have all bought Featherweights, as well as several cousins and every woman in my small book club.
We ALL have a Featherweight Table -- and Deena actually just bought her 5th machine!!

When I wrote the article for Inspired To Sew magazine, I interviewed Nova Montgomery. She is a well-respected Singer Featherweight expert/teacher/historian, and she travels around the country, doing Featherweight Workshops. (click on this link for more information)

AND SHE'S DOING A WORKSHOP IN BETTENDORF, IOWA ON MARCH 26. It's at the Hilton Garden Hotel, and the all-day workshop costs just $110. (I paid $300 last summer for a Featherweight workshop at Missouri Star)...

Although it sold out quickly (weeks ago), I sent her an email asking if she might consider adding the room next door if we could get enough people to sign up.
She said she would...if she had 10 more people...

Please call me if you are interested, or know anybody who owns a Featherweight!.

Rita Farro 563 529 5438

************

Here are some testimonials from her students...

"The workshop I attended in Lincoln Nebraska in June was wonderful. My sister and I drove from Florida to attend. Best experience of my sewing life." Melissa B.

"Such a great Workshop!!! Queen of the Featherweight! Learned so much...highly recommend any class she gives." Dana B.

"I was in this class, learned so much, my machine runs great now and I know how to keep it running...Nova does a fabulous job sharing her wealth of information. If you have a Featherweight - sign up for this class now..." Fran J. 

"Nova, Thank you for the wonderful Maintenance Class in Huntsville. It was the most informative class I have attended. Your knowledge of the Featherweight is exceptional. Your ability as a teacher is stupendous, and I thank you for sharing. You have a God given gift. If I retained a fraction of the information you imparted, I will be satisfied. I will treasure the Nova's Featherweight Maintenance Card. Thanks again for a delightful class." Brenda

 "Exceptional class! A born teacher with diverse instructional strategies." International Quilt Festival, Houston, TX 

"This was a wonderful class - well presented, educational, patient instructor (even with a large class)." International Quilt Festival, Houston, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment