Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sewing and Friends

Earlier in the summer, I blogged about the day we spent with my friend Sue -- delivering her under- the-counter-curtains for her new "potting shed".  The kids had a wonderful time on Sue's Century farm -- riding on the Gator, feeding fish in the pond...It was one of those GREAT days.
On this day, Warren and I stopped by to see how the curtains look -- INSTALLED.
 This tree is 100 years old.  See the adorable potting shed in the background?
Warren thought this little house was made just for him...he was EAGER to go inside.
And the curtains looked fantastic!!
They are perfect for hiding all that potting-shed-paraphernalia.
Sue has decorated every inch of her little shed...
Sue had to show Warren what was living back there.
Warren touched everything....
And there was so much to see!!
This is a close-up of the fabric Sue picked out.  It lived in the trunk of my car, then in my basement...for TWO YEARS...!! (remember that trip Anne?)

GREAT JOB, SUE. I love it, love it, love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment