Tuesday, September 13, 2016

MM Giants' Ridge Breakfast

One of my favorite traditions when I visit Mary is our breakfast at Giant's Ridge. (now that I've gone North two summers in a row, it is a tradition). Mary's sister Sarah, her friends Nancy and Cathy, along with me and Pat...met at this incredible place, right on the lake...
It was one of those gorgeous days.
And -- COULD THAT VIEW BE ANY MORE SPECTACULAR?

Nancy Harp buys me breakfast -- so, of course, the first thing I do is order an expensive Bloody Mary...lol...
The style show is my totebag full of thrift-store finds...for Nancy...
Cathy took a turn modeling (this jacket has great embroidery on the back)
My breakfast was perfect!!
My favorite picture of Mary and Pat. (with her Jimmy Choo sunglasses...we found them for $1 at an estate sale last summer!!)
THANKS AGAIN for breakfast, Nancy!!  It was one of the best mornings of 2016...
Mary, Nancy, me and Pat.
YOU LOOK MARVELOUS, Nancy!!  I understand that scarf  poncho had a great time in Mexico...
Hummm...where could Doug and Mary be taking us now??

No comments:

Post a Comment